Butler County Health Care Center:
Registered Nurse: This Full-time Night position (36 hrs/wk) includes providing direct patient care including ER and OB. Assisting physicians with rounds and procedures. Performs concise charting of patient medications, treatments, procedures, activities and patient teaching.
Demonstrate an awareness of and respect for patient rights and maintains patient confidentiality and completes other duties as assigned. This position will be required to work every third weekend as well as a holiday rotation. Competitive compensation package. For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.bchccnet.org.
Butler County Health Care Center, David City NE.
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Utility Worker – David City - $14.50/hr + $1.00 after 6 months: The Utility Worker will perform janitorial work outside, in the shop, lunchroom, bathrooms and office area. This individual should have the ability to operate support equipment to include scrubber, sweeper, car wash, and mower. Other essential functions and qualifications include: help with snow and debris removal, keep janitorial areas organized and stocked, in depth knowledge of using standard hand and power tools, ability to read instructions, have knowledge of precautions necessary for ensuring a safe work environment for self and co-workers.
- Sr. Electronics Engineer – DOE: Located in David City, NE, This Sr. Electronics Engineer will lead the planning and designing of current product production and improvement and/or leads the planning and designing of research, development and testing of products as it aligns with Engineering processes.
- Product Designer – David City - $45K/year + DOE: This position is located at our David City facility. Support Product Engineering for new trailer model design, trailer model updates, component updates, special options creation, work instructions and test documentation, component testing and data collection, creation of Bill of Material, drawing updates and details, all documentation required to support new products and existing product lines.
- Research & Development Technician – David City - $/DOE: The R&D Technician will assist in all phases of the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of equipment, tools, and industrial machinery. This position is located at our David City Facility.
Why US? Here's a look at our benefits:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Frontier Cooperative is recruiting a Custom Applicator for our David City and Bellwood, locations. Our new team member will operate sprayers and machinery to apply dry/liquid products to our customer's fields. This position will require a Commercial Chemical Applicator’s license and a CDL - Class B. If needed, Frontier will train the best candidate to obtain all the training and licenses after employment. This position is full-time employment and will be offered a full benefit and retirement package, acre bonus and competitive wage.
Benefits Packages available to all full-time employees after 30 days of hire:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, Cancer, & AD & D Insurance (+other supplemental insurances available)
- FSA/HSA Spending Accounts available
- 401(K) Retirement (Traditional and/or Roth) Plans
- Cooperative Retirement Plan
- Vacation & PTO or Sick Leave
- Yearly Uniform & Boot Allowances
- 360 Wellness Program w/ Incentives
- Frontier's Career Path Program, Internships, & Continual Educational training
- Great Co-Workers & Staff willing to help you succeed!!
Associates of Applied Science degree (A.A.) from a two-year college in computer science or related field. One to Two years of Information Technology experience preferably in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. FRONTIOR COOPERATIVE.
Please visit our website at www.frontiercooperative.com and click on the "career" tab and complete the application instructions
USDA - Farm Service Agency: Farm Loan Program Technician
- This vacancy will be filled using the Office of Personnel Management's Direct-Hire Authority. Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to positions filled under this announcement.
For more information on OPM's authorization of Direct Hire Authority, please visit, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-information/direct-hire-authority/
Pay will be determined in accordance with the locality pay of the duty station.
- Assists the Farm Loan Team managers, Farm Loan Team Officers and District Directors on farm loan program procedural matters.
- Prepares and processes of loan documents and loan procedural changes.
- Responds to routine inquiries on procedures for Farm Loan Programs.
- Travel Required: Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Henningsen Foods Inc.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Necessary Time
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Life (Employee & Family)
- Match 401K
- Competitive Wages
1st Shift - 7 am - 7 pm (Monday - Friday) Weekends as needed
- 2 - Break & Transfer positions - Candidate must be able to lift 25 lbs or more periodically
2nd Shift - 7 pm - 7 am (Monday - Friday) Weekends as needed -- PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS FOR REVIEW TO HFI TO SET UP ONSITE INTERVIEWS includes tour (45 min approx.)
- 1 - Yellow Dryer Operator - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Whites Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Whites Dryer Operator - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Yellow Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Salt Yolk Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 2nd Shift - 7 pm - 5 am (Sunday - Thursday): 1 - Sanitation Tech - must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, work in a hot and wet environment, prior chemical handling experience is a plus, attention to detail, $14.50 (Includes SD)
To view and apply for all open positions find us on www.indeed.com and search for Henningsen Foods in David City, NE. For any questions please call 402-367-3141
Now Hiring in the Meat/Deli Dept: this is a part-time position with evenings and some weekend hours. Must be 18 years or older. Pick up an application from Jim in the Meat Department. Didier's Grocery is an EOE, located at 340 E Street, in David City. https://didiersdavidcity.com
Callaway Rolloffs LLC:
- Applicants must be 18 or older. High school diploma required.
- CDL Class A required. Straight truck experience preferred.
- Driver will be full-time; approximately 40 hours per week. Days may vary based on applicant and current drivers schedules.
- Required to keep adequate notes, delivery instructions, addresses, phone numbers, etc. written down and organized. Keep daily worksheets and landfill tickets organized and turn in every day.
- Drug screen at hire. Random drug screening will be required. Insurance and driving record check will be required.
- Must follow instruction and be willing to communicate with customers. Drivers are required to wear a headset for phone communication while driving.
- Some mechanical work may be required. Power washing, cleaning out truck included in daily tasks.
- Ability to use smartphone important: maps, phone, contact recall, text messages, time keeping.
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
David City Aquatics Center:
- Assistant Operations Manager: This position is available assisting the operations manager, and filling in where needed. Some swimming lessons instruction and other duties may be assigned, such as public relations, advertising and special events. Up to 30 hours a week. All applications may be picked up at the City Office, 557 4th Street, David City, 68632. For more information call: 402-367-3135. The City of David City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Lifeguards, Office & Concession Stand Operators: The David City Family Aquatic Center has positions open for the 2020 Season! If you are 15 years old or older (age 16 is preferred for lifeguards) and would like to work in a facility where hard work and fun go hand-in-hand, then we would like to talk to you. Pick up an application at the City Office, located at 557 4th Street, David City, NE 68632. Call 402-367-3135 for more information. The City of David City is an EOE.
City Park Department:
- Help Wanted: Summertime employee for the Park Department. Must be 18 years of age, and have a vailid drivers license. The position will remain open until filled. Pick up or call for an application form at the City Office, 557 4th Street, David City, NE 68632. Phone: 402-367-3135. EOE.
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
- St. Mary’s 4th Grade Elementary Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year. Apply here
- Aquinas Catholic Head Varsity Volleyball Coach for the 2020-2021 school year. For questions contact Fr. Timmerman. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 367-3175.
- Aquinas Dance Moderator for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Full and Part-time Kitchen for the 2020-2021 school year. Apply here
- Holy Family Early Learning Center Substitutes: seeking a caring individuals who have the flexibility to substitute at Holy Family ELC
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Substitute Teachers: $125 day
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Sub Bus Driver: Contact Mr. McMahon at 367-3175 with questions. $32 a route
City of David City, Nebraska:
Lineworker 1 - City of David City is accepting applications for a full-time Lineworker 1.
- Examples of work: Participates in construction, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical distribution lines; sets poles, strings wire and hangs or installs transformers, lightning arresters, cutouts, cross arms and insulators and related components; performs lineman tasks in constructing 2,400 to 13,800 volt lines; and stand a regularly scheduled standby watch. Must have a valid Nebraska CDL driver’s license. Wages are determined by employee pay scale. Full benefits within six months of hire date.
- Application and job description forms may be obtained from the City Office at 557 N. 4th Street, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632
- Phone: 402-367-3135. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Water / Wastewater Operator I Help Wanted - City of David City is accepting applications for a full-time water/wastewater operator.
- Primary duties include the operation and maintenance of the municipal water and wastewater systems and treatment facilities. Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, and two (2) years of experience relating to construction, maintenance, and repair. Education may substitute for work experience.
- Application and job description available online (www.davidcityne.com) or at 557 N. 4th St. (P.O. Box 191), David City, NE 68632. Submit applications to address above or to email@example.com. Questions? Call Clayton Keller at 402.367.3135. Applications accepted until filled. EOE.
Runza: Now accepting applications for full-time and part-time positions. Call or stop in for an application. (402) 367-4155.
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
7-12 Language Arts Teacher
- Extra-curricular openings available
- Call Superintendent Chad Denker at 402-367-4590 with questions. Complete the online application at www.davidcitypublicschools.org and send a letter of introductions, resume, transcripts, credentials or 3 letters of recommendation and a copy of a valid Nebraska administrative or teaching certificate to: Superintendent, David City Public Schools, 750 D Street, David City, NE 68632. David City Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and open until filled.
- Bilingual Para needed for the 2019-20 school year and beyond
- Approximate daily hours 7:45am to 3:45pm
- $12.75 an hour starting wage
- Single health ($1050 deductible) and dental insurance provided
- 10 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
- No summer hours except required training by NDE
- Background check required
Bus Route Drivers
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: www.davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Subway: Part-time Sandwich Artists - looking for multiple part-time positions. Hours include weekdays, weekends and nights. Stop in to pick up an application, or call 402-367-4527. https://apply.mysubwaycareer.com/us/en/
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc.
Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
- Certified Dietary Manager - Full-time Contact Trish Steager at 402-367-3045 for details.
- Night Nurse - Full time. (RN - $2000 sign on bonus or LPN - $1500 sign on bonus) Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
- Night C.N.A.’s - $1000 sign on bonus. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
- Part Time Activity Aide position available: 4-8 p.m. with 1 weekend a month 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. and every 4th holiday. Would have the opportunity for full-time hours if interested in working in other departments (Housekeeping/Laundry and Dietary). Contact Katie Kadavy at 402-367-3045
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
Butler County: Public Defender Position
- Butler County is seeking to contract for a part-time Public Defender. Applicants shall have been a practicing attorney for at least two years, shall be a member in good standing of the Nebraska State Bar Association, and shall have past training or experience in criminal law. Compensation shall be negotiable between the County Board and the successful applicant taking into consideration the factors set forth in Section 23-3406(4). The successful applicant will be considered an independent contractor; Butler County will not provide the successful applicant with office space, overhead, employees, or other fringe benefits. Applicants shall send resume to: Butler County Public Defender Board, 451 North Fifth Street, David City, NE 68632. Butler County is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Butler County Board of Supervisors
Butler County: Human Resources Director - full-time. Salary $45,000 - $55,000. Reports to Butler County Board of Supervisors
I. GENERAL FUNCTIONS
- This is responsible administrative work participating in the overall direction and coordination of the human resources of Butler County.
- Work involves responsibility for facilitating policy preparation for the County Board, Personnel Board and Officials as it relates to human resources with emphasis upon compliance with current legal requirements for human resources. Work involves performing a variety of administrative responsibilities. Work includes developing improved methods and procedures for county human resource operation; developing improvements in administrative planning and organization, work flow and cost controls; and acting as a resource for the County Officials and Department Heads in overseeing personnel actions relating to employees within the county; acting as a resource for county employees in personnel matters. Manage Payroll and Benefits providing accurate and timely processing and records.
- Position involves a high level of judgment and decision making on a daily basis. Position works independently. Position receives general supervision from the Butler County Board of Supervisors with work being reviewed in the form of written reports and results received.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examines existing county operations and recommends necessary improvements in planning and organization, work flow, reporting structures and cost controls.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data in the preparation and administration of federal reporting requirements to include Title VI as requested.
- Administers the personnel system within the county; consisting of assisting the Officials and Department Heads in processing personnel actions, monitors employee evaluation system, job descriptions, and advising supervisors on personnel matters as requested.
- Administers new employee orientation pertaining to the employee benefits including insurance enrollment, retirement benefits, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organizational compliance and attends training as needed.
- Integrates new programs and processes to optimize efficiency and uphold legal requirements.
- Communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures to ensure that proper compliance is followed.
- Resolves routine and complex departmental problems in accordance with established departmental and county policies and procedures.
- Assist management with personnel matters and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Perform salary comparability studies or recommendations as requested.
- Prepares and maintains a centralized employee file management system.
- Assist in updating county handbook and county policies.
- Attend and manage Safety Committee meetings, process minutes, and perform duties as assigned.
- Assist in standardized recruiting, hiring and termination procedures of employees as requested (i.e. job fairs and conducting exit interviews).
- Recommend activities to enhance employee morale.
- Coordinates the Information Technology efforts of the county.
- Act as liaison to employees as it relates to human resource matters.
- Maintain compliance with federal requirements to include, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, HIPAA, and Title VI compliance.
- Train employees on county policies to include anti-fraud, safety, security, etc.
- Develops and maintains filing, accounting, and data processing systems; coordinates new systems with current procedures.
- Manage and maintain county insurance claim processing, as assigned.
- Develops and maintains a variety of statistical and operational reports and procedures; prepares special analyses and reports, making recommendations as required.
- Prepare and manage annual human resources budget.
III. OTHER NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Other duties as assigned
IV. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge in human resource management and associated Federal and State law requirements.
- Knowledge of the principles of management and organization.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and practices of county finance, budgeting and accounting.
- Knowledge of organizational and administrative policies and procedures.
- Ability to analyze administrative problems and situations and to present appropriate facts and recommendations concisely in written or oral form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with county officials, other employees, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
V. DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in human resources, public, business administration or related field; or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, abilities, and skills for the position.
- Considerable experience in a responsible administrative and supervisory capacity.
VI. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be 19 years of age
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university with emphasis in human resources, public or business administration or related legal field; or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, abilities, and skills for the position.
VII. WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Butler County is an equal opportunity Employer.
Interested persons should obtain an application form at the Butler County Clerk’s Office or on the Butler County website www.co.butler.ne.us, and send the completed application, resume, and cover letter to the Butler County Human Resources Hiring Committee, c/o Stephanie L. Laska, County Clerk, 451 N 5th Street, David City, NE 68632 no later than 5:00 p.m. on March 6, 2020. Questions please call (402) 367-7430.
Butler County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is subject to a veteran’s preference.
The Butler County Detention Center:
BCDC in David City, Nebraska, is currently accepting applications for the position of Detention Officer.
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age,
- Be in good physical condition
- Have received a high school diploma or equivalent
- No felony or serious misdemeanor convictions
- Posses a valid Nebraska Operators License
- Able to meet the requirements of the Nebraska Jail Standards
- This position is primarily day shifts with occasional overnights to cover sick/or vacation shifts.
Butler County Detention Center is a progressive facility:
Benefits to include:
- Competitive wages
- Incentive pay for bilingual candidates
- Annual performance incentives
- Paid holiday/vacation/sick leave
- Full Medical Insurance (incentive pay if covered by another insurance plan)
Applications may be obtained at the Butler County Sheriff's Office or via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 402-367-7400.
Plains Equipment Group: Parts Sales Representative: Full-time
Next… Level…Career! Parts Sales Representative
At Plains Equipment Group we are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnerships, and our performance. We are looking for a Parts Sales Representative to perform a variety of in-store customer service, promotion, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory
- Assist in perpetual inventory and keep parts department clean and orderly
- Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Maintain condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
Apply on line at www.plainsequipmentgroup.com, career section
To apply, please visit: https://www.vetterseniorliving.com/careers-center/we-are-vetter/
- Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurse with a current CPR Certification. They will possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image. Join a team of highly committed professionals who have the opportunity to do what they do best every day in an exceptional environment where learning and growth is encouraged and supported.We offer a full benefits package including tuition reimbursement, continuing education benefits, and mileage reimbursement for those living outside David City!
Personal Qualifications: Nurses have a strong desire to relate to and work with the elderly. They possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image. Nurses find fulfillment in building personal relationships and caring for personal needs. They are committed to doing whatever it takes to enhance the dignity in people's lives.
Professional Qualifications: Nurses must be licensed in their practicing state as an R.N. and have a current C.P.R. Certification. R.N.'s have the ability to read and write well enough to follow written directions, do charting and resident assessments. Verbal communication skills are important to carry on conversations with residents, co-workers and visitors in an understandable manner. Nurses are continually learning and growing by participating in educational sessions, inservice training and demonstrations. Nurses will provide direction and monitoring of medications for recipients who are receiving medications by medication aides.
- Physical Requirements: Nurses understand the physical nature of their jobs and realize they need to:
- pass a physical exam.
- lift, push, pull and move residents, equipment, supplies, etc.
- lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds several times each work day.
- lift twenty-five (25) pounds consistently.
- be able to move and stretch in such a way as to be able to reach areas above their head and below their waist.
- be able to push and pull a cart requiring twenty-five (25) pounds of force.
- bend, stoop and twist almost constantly throughout the day.
- see and hear well enough to take blood pressure, chart, read thermometers, etc.
- remain active and on their feet for up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Fun, Team Environment. Days filled with laughter and making a difference in the lives of others.
Call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
Dale's Food Pride:
- To view job openings, click here: https://www.dalesfoodpride.com/join-our-team/
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician & Mechanic: Both positions are full-time. We require a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim for more details at: (402) 367-3201.
Stop-Inn Speedee Mart:
Assistant Manager: Great career opportunity environment with great job growth!!
The Company: Come to work at a successful business that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business owners.
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager that will take on duties and responsibilities of the store environment, with the opportunity to grow into a manager position. Generous Bonus Program! Salary: $35,000 - $45,000/Annually, depending on hours and experience. Very Competitive Package.
Call Jan for more details, or stop to inquire within. EEO. 402-367-3923