Bank of the Valley: Full-time Teller: Bank of the Valley has a position opening for a full-time Teller at the David City branch.
- This position will be responsible to assist customers with financial transactions.
- Includes paying out and receiving cash, opening and closing accounts and issuing other negotiable instruments.
- Answer customer inquiries, resolve complaints, service ATM’s.
- Cash handling and/or customer service experience a plus.
Bank of the Valley offers a competitive wage and benefits package. Bank of the Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes must be received by 7/26/19.
Butler County Health Care Center:
- Certified Nurse Aide: This part-time night position (24 hrs/wk) includes providing patient care and assistance with activities of daily living under the direction of the nurse. Documents care provided, prepares and restocks patient rooms and selected areas. Demonstrate an awareness of and respect for patient rights and maintains patient confidentiality and completes other duties as assigned. This position will be required to work every third weekend as well as a holiday rotation. Competitive compensation package. For more information or to apply, visit us online at: www.bchccnet.org. Closing Date: 7/25/2019
- Certified Nurse Aide: This full-time day position (36 hrs/wk) includes providing patient care and assistance with activities of daily living under the direction of the nurse. Documents care provided, prepares and restocks patient rooms and selected areas. Demonstrate an awareness of and respect for patient rights and maintains patient confidentiality and completes other duties as assigned. This position will be required to work every third weekend as well as a holiday rotation. Competitive compensation package. For more information or to apply, visit us online at: www.bchccnet.org. Closing Date: 8/3/2019
Butler County Health Care Center, David City NE. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
David Place: HR/People Development Cordinator: Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred. Excellent verbal & written communication skills, organizational skills & flexibility. To view available positions and to apply, call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
Dale's Food Pride:
- Meat Department - Part-time - Weekdays & weekends.
- Grocery Department - Part-time - Weekends & nights.
See cashier for application or fill out application at www.dalesfoodpride.com click on "Join Our Team". Dale's Food Pride in David City is looking for organized, energetic, friendly individuals, ready to work, with schedule flexibility and a smile. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Henningsen Foods Inc.
- QA Lab Technician: The QA Lab Technician is responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to inspecting, verifying and documenting and testing of food products according to Company policy and procedure. Gathering of product, lab and other samples needed to ensure product safety and quality. Quality Lab functions may include weights, general microbiological / chemistry testing, conducting temperature checks, and monitoring the production process adhering to USDA, GMP, and sanitation guidelines.
- Sanitation Lead Technician: The Sanitation lead technician is responsible for safely leading and working with the sanitation team to ensure production area sanitation is completed by adhering to our stringent company standards while maintaining labor efficiency. Must have experience working with chemicals and manufacturing cleaning procedures
- Plant Electrician: The Plant Electrician will work with the Project/Maintenance Manager as well as other management staff on Plant Maintenance and Building projects for the three buildings/locations in David City. Under direction, participates in the maintenance, troubleshooting, replacement, repair, and testing of energized equipment and circuits; installs electrical conduit systems, feeders, branch circuits, panel boards, transformers, disconnects, variable frequency drives, and other related electrical equipment and systems according to national and local electrical codes; and examines various electrical systems and makes recommendations for new equipment, repairs, and modifications.
- Administrative Assistant $14-$15/Hour based on experience: This position is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, Human Resources & Safety Department. Will be supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive materials.
- Day shift General Production 7a.m.- 7p.m. Monday – Friday: Applicants will be consider for any general Production openings at our David City Plant. Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, push, pull, and reach to perform job functions. Must be willing to lift/push or pull up to 50 pounds. The work environment will be wet/humid with temperatures up to 85 degrees in the summer. Must be willing to work 12 hours shift and some overtime may be required.
- Night Shift General Production 7p.m – 7a.m Monday – Friday: Applicants will be consider for any general Production openings at our David City Plant. Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, push, pull, and reach to perform job functions. Must be willing to lift/push or pull up to 50 pounds. The work environment will be wet/humid with temperatures up to 85 degrees in the summer. Must be willing to work 12 hours shift and some overtime may be required.
For more information on our openings and to apply go to: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Henningsen+Foods&l=David+City%2C+NE
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc. Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
- NOW HIRING: Full-time LPN Night Shift ($1500 sign-on BONUS) or Full-time RN Night Shift ($2000 sign-on BONUS)
- Day and Night CNA Positions: ($1000 sign-on BONUS). Full benefit package with family affordable health insurance.
Graduate of an accredited school & maintain current license as a licensed practical nurse in the State of NE is required.
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
City of David City:
- City Administrator City of David City (Population 2,915), Salary: Negotiable; based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits. The City of David City, located in Southeast Nebraska, 50 miles from Lincoln and 60 miles from Omaha, is accepting applications for the position of City Administrator. David City is the county seat of Butler County and operates under the elected mayor-council form of government with six council members elected from 3 wards. The city is a full service community that includes municipal owned water, sewer, and electric utilities. The City Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the city, reports to the mayor and city council, and preparing and presenting the annual budget. The applicant should have strong skills in the areas of budget, finance, organizational management, public safety, public utilities, human resource management and grant writing. A Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Public or Business Administration, or related field of government, or commensurate education and experience is required. The preferred candidate should have at least three years experience with a MPA, MBA or similar advanced degree. Interested candidates should contact the City Office at 557 4th Street (PO Box 191), David City, NE 68632 (402) 367-3135, to request an application and job description. An application and job description can also be obtained from the city’s website at http://www.davidcityne.com. Closing date for application: Resume, references and application will be accepted until the position is filled. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Position open until filled. EOE
Lineworker 1 and an Apprentice Lineman: Participates in construction, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical distribution lines; sets poles, strings wire and hangs or installs transformers, lightning arresters, cutouts, cross arms and insulators and related components; performs lineman tasks in constructing 2,400 to 13,800 volt lines; and stand a regularly scheduled standby watch. Must have a valid Nebraska CDL driver’s license. Wages are determined by employee pay scale. Full benefits within six months of hire date. Position open until filled. EOE
- Water/Sewer Operator - City of David City is currently accepting applications for a full-time Water/Wastewater operator. Record keeping, computing skills, mechanical ability and a valid Nebraska Driver's License are required. Ability to identify problems, elaborate and execute solutions is a must. Certification in water and wastewater is required within one-year of employment. Work duties include, but are not limited to: operation, testing, repair and maintenance of the municipal water and wastewater systems and treatment facilities, snow removal, laboratory process, control testing, light construction, operation of equipment, general labor, and lifting (occasionally over 100 lbs), may be expected. Some unscheduled hours would be required in case of emergencies; required to be on call in a rotating schedule. Must reside within a 5-mile radius of the city limits of David City, within 6 months. Wage based on experience; benefit package. Position open until filled. EOE
Application can be obtained from: City of David City, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632-0191
Phone: 402-367-3135 www.davidcityne.com
Along with application, please include a resume (including past job experiences, qualifications, skills, and references). Rating of education and experience, oral interview, reference check, and background check are required. Other job related test may be required. Position open until filled. EOE
Redeemer Lutheran Preschool: Preschool Teacher - Degree or Endorsement in Early Childhood is encouraged. Experience with young children and desire to work toward degree would also be considered. Responsibilities include teaching 3 – 5-yr-olds Monday through Thursday mornings Hours are 8 – 11:30am with additional hours required for planning and preparation. Teacher must have a strong Christian background and be familiar with children’s Bible stories. Please contact the church office, 402-367-3859 or contact Peggy Palomaki, Preschool Director, 402-367-6136 for more information.
US Bank: David City (Part-Time Teller) - Peak Time Tellers are the faces of U.S. Bank to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Peak Time Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. They inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs.
- At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players.
- We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Please see additional schedule requirements included in this job posting if applicable. In addition to base pay which is based on the candidate’s skills, experience, and qualifications, this position may also be eligible to receive a shift premium, as indicated in job posting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to gain knowledge of U.S. Bancorp products
Stop-Inn Speedee Mart:
Assistant Manager: Great career opportunity environment with great job growth!!
The Company: Come to work at a successful business that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business owners.
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager that will take on duties and responsibilities of the store environment, with the opportunity to grow into a manager position. Generous Bonus Program! Salary: $35,000 - $45,000/Annually, depending on hours and experience. Very Competitive Package.
Call Jan for more details, or stop to inquire within. EEO. 402-367-3923
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Assembler/Machine Operators – Perform general assembly operations on sub-assemblies and trailers; and operate various equipment as needed.
- Director of Product Engineering – Plans and directs all aspects of the Product Engineering activities and projects.
- Engineering Manager – New Product Development - Manage planning, scheduling, and execution of engineering research, development and testing projects.
- Marketing Manager – Located in Council Bluffs, IA. Develop, establish and maintain marketing, advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
Our benefits include:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Aquinas Catholic Middle & High School Facilities Manager and Transportation Director
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Afternoon Only Bus Drivers: Contact Mr. McMahon at 367-3175 with questions.
- Holy Family, Early Learning Center is accepting applications for full- and part-time caregivers and teachers.
Seeking individuals who want to nurture young children in a positive and active work environment. Must be able to respond to children (infants through school age) with kindness, compassion, and patience as we help to form them into amazing young people. Start date is August 1st.
Region V Services: Community Support Professional: Region V Services, an organization serving individuals with disabilities in David City, is seeking 2 full-time Community Support Professional one weekend overnight position and one week day position with day hours. The CSP’s provide training to people based on their individual needs & desired outcomes. The CSP’s are responsible for teaching new skills & assisting individuals as necessary with meeting personal goals and integrating into the community. Starting wage is based on the position you apply for. Benefits include paid health insurance & life insurance, vacation/sick/holiday leave/ retirement plan & optional dental & vision insurance. Contact Cecilia or Lisa at 360 S street, David City or call 402-367-3008 for questions or to apply go to region5services.com
Butler County 911 Communications Center: Butler County 911 Communications Center is seeking two part-time dispatchers. Pay is dependent on experience. This position will be responsible for: Operating a multi-line phone including three 911 lines and radio traffic with the possibility of communicating with multiple agencies and/or officers, paging out proper fire departments, being able to think and make quick decisions, operate numerous computers at once, and interact with the pubic both via phone and in person. Applicants must be able to sit for long lengths of time, and demonstrate that they can type at least 40 wpm. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email are beneficial. Schedule may include some days, evenings, overnights, weekdays, and holidays. Applicants may obtain an application by contacting the Office Manager at (402) 367-7405 or by email: email@example.com. Positions are open until filled. EOE
Plains Equipment Group: Service Technician/Ag Mechanic - At Plains Equipment Group we are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnership and our performance. We are looking for a full-time Service Technician/Ag Mechanic to join our expanding team. Let us help you become a John Deere Certified Technician! Join a company that offers excellent pay, benefits, growth opportunities, and an engaging work environment!
For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.plainseg.com today!
Butler County Senior Services: Part Time Driver - For public transportation: 15-20 hours a week, must be flexible, have clean driving record. Drug screening required. Must have people skills. Apply in person @ Butler County Transit, 592 D Street, David City, NE
Eye Physicians, P.C.: Full-time or Part-time Medical Office Specialist & Optical Sales position: No experience is required, but strong computer skills and sales personality required. Medical office experience is a plus. Bilingual is preferred. For the Full-time opportunity, three days would be at our Columbus Office, and two days in David City. Please inquire or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Par IV/David City Golf Course: Part-time Cook/Kitchen Help, 20 hours/week. Experience is preferred but not required. Duties include cooking food to order, prepping food, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen area and more. Hours include mostly day hours, some nights & weekends. Wages begin at $11/hour+ depending on experience. For more information or to apply, visit Par IV/David City Golf Course, or call 402-367-4292 and ask for Tyler or Chuck. EOE
Butler County Detention Center: Male/Female Correctional Officer:
Applicants must be: 19 years of age, U.S. citizen, good physical condition, graduated from high school or received a GED, no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, possess a valid Nebraska Operators license, meet the requirements of the Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center for certification, willing to work various shifts that may include some nights, weekends and holidays
Experience: Previous correctional experience is preferred but not required we will provide the right applicant with all necessary training
What we have to offer: Training, Competitive Wages, Annual Raises, Employee Health Insurance paid in full or $500.00 monthly stipend for those covered by another insurance plan, retirement plan, Paid vacation/sick leave, 12 paid Holidays, Bi-lingual pay incentive, Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, Uniforms Provided, $240.00 annually for equipment
Interested applicants may apply at:
In person: Butler County Sheriff's Department, 451 N 5th St. David City, Nebraska 68632
By Phone: 402-367-7400
Or Via Email: email@example.com
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
Bus Route Drivers needed for the 2019-20 school year
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Elementary Night Custodian needed starting July 29, 2019 - Monday through Friday 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- $13.50 per hour
- Family health and single dental insurance
- 9 paid holidays and 10 vacation days
- Background check required
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Superintendent Chad Denker at (402) 367-4590 with questions. Complete the online application at www.davidcitypublicschools.org and send a letter of introduction, resume, transcripts, credentials or 3 letters of recommendation, and a copy of a valid Nebraska administrative or teaching certificate to: Superintendent, David City Public Schools, 750 D Street, David City, NE 68632. David City Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and open until filled.
David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central Recovery Group: Immediate Job Opening for - Disaster Relief Case Manager:
- Part or Full Time
- Grant funded for 1 year with possible extension
- Requires evenings and weekends
The Primary Role of the Disaster Case Manager is to:
- Assess disaster-caused unmet needs of individuals and families
- Develop a recovery plan and link disaster survivors to resources and programs that will promote a more rapid and equitable recovery
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Adhere to all administrative and data collection policies
- Collaborate with internal and external networks in community building activities
- Perform outreach to identify survivors in need of services
- Develop individualized recovery plans
- Link disaster survivors to resources and programs from a resource guide
- Screening for disaster program eligibility
- Provides accurate and timely Information and Referral
- Support the mission of the East Central Recovery Group
- Adhere to the East Central Disaster Recovery Group policies and procedures
- MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF CLIENTS
- Ability to communicate community recovery goals and objectives
- Ability to work individually with people
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in pressure situations
- Ability to relate compassionately with individuals in crisis
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
- Able to travel and have reliable transportation
- Preferably bilingual in English and Spanish
- Accountable to the East Central Long-Term Recovery Community
APPLY: Send your cover letter, resume and compensation objects to search committee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by: June 26th, 2019
Northside Inc. - Current Openings Include:
- General Shop Technician: Tire service and light auto repair, full-time position. Benefits include: 401K, Holiday Pay, Uniforms, Health Insurance, and Vacation.
- Clerk: Part-time day hours. Flexible scheduling. Applications are online.
Call 402-367-3251 for more details or click on following link: www.northsidedc.com/employment
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician: this is a full time position. The job requires a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim at: (402) 367-3201.