Butler County Clinic, PC: Full-time LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). Great benefits, day hours. If interested, send resume to: Butler County Clinic, PC, 336 South 9th Street, David City, NE 68632
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Assembler/Machine Operators – Perform general assembly operations on sub-assemblies and trailers; and operate various equipment as needed.
- Customer Service Representative - Process new & used trailer orders and associated documentation for the Retail and Dealer sales channels in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner. Perform additional data entry processes and reporting to support the overall order management & delivery functions associated with the Customer Service Department as assigned by the Customer Service Manager or other members of Timpte management.
- Director of Product Engineering – Plans and directs all aspects of the Product Engineering activities and projects.
- Financial Accounting Coordinator II - Compile, organize and analyze various financial data within the accounting department from documents and/or databases to develop reports, journal entries, financial statements, and provide data across the organization, while ensuring accounting procedures conform to policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Engineering Manager – New Product Development - Manage planning, scheduling, and execution of engineering research, development and testing projects.
- Marketing Manager – (Located in Council Bluffs, IA) - Develop, establish and maintain marketing, advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
Our benefits include:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Union Bank & Trust: Part-time Teller: The teller serves as the primary point of contact for customers and non-customers and provides outstanding customer service throughout the interaction. They perform a variety of customer transactions on a daily basis, provide information, resolve issues and look for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggestion of other bank products and services.
CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT: In this entry level position the incumbent will be exposed to various types of transactions. Development of knowledge of Union Bank’s products and services allows for advancement through the career path.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Accept and accurately process all financial transactions.
- Maintain responsibility for cash drawer and follow proper balancing procedures.
- Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing answers and assistance for customer questions, and concerns.
- Cross sell other bank services and refer customers to other departments to help achieve goals set by management.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products, fees and policies, and stay current on offerings to make product suggestions.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions that apply to designated job responsibilities.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
- Effective communicator – promotes Union Bank’s customer service philosophy
- Basic math skills and proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Indoor work – not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Some sedentary work lifting and/carrying up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- If you have questions about this position, please contact Kirsten Husmann at 402-367-3016 or go to the website to apply:
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Bus Drivers: Contact Mr. McMahon at: (402) 367-3175 with questions.
- Holy Family, Early Learning Center is accepting applications for full- and part-time caregivers and teachers.
Seeking individuals who want to nurture young children in a positive and active work environment. Must be able to respond to children (infants through school age) with kindness, compassion, and patience as we help to form them into amazing young people. Start date is August 1st.
Butler County Health Care Center:
- Materials Management Manager: This full-time day position (40 hrs/wk) includes working with departments on Purchasing Group pricing and contracts. Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid with every effort to utilize our buying group. Reviews requisitions and confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability, and delivery schedule as well as other duties as assigned. Attention to detail is required. Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent in business related field or comparable Materials Management/Purchasing work experience also required. Closing Date: 6/1/19
- Full-Time Housekeeper: to work 40 hours/week, shift times vary (5:30am-2:00pm or 7:30am-4:00pm) with rotating weekends and Holidays. This individual will be responsible for cleaning and disinfect rooms/departments and other duties as assigned. Must be able to perform cleaning duties: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping - wet and dry, cleaning of toilets, showers, sinks, walls, fixtures, windows, etc. Valid Driver’s License required. Closing Date: 05/26/19
For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.bchccnet.org
Click on Careers tab, EEO/Vet/Disabled, Butler County Health Care Center, David City, NE. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc. Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
NOW HIRING: To provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. He/she accepts responsibility for assisting in the management and supervision of the Medication Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Graduate of an accredited school & maintain current license as a licensed practical nurse in the State of NE is required.
Full Time positions available for Night Shift.
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
Butler County: Flood Plain Administrator: The Butler County Board of Supervisors is accepting applications from individuals interested in the position of Butler County Flood Plain Administrator. The position will be part-time (average 1-5 hours per week), wage is negotiable. No certification required, training will be provided. Duties will include interpretation of floodplain regulations and mapping, and review of permits. Interested persons should obtain an application form at the Butler County Clerk’s office or on the Butler County website www.co.butler.ne.us and send the completed application to the Butler County Board of Supervisors, c/o Butler County Clerk, 451 N 5th Street, David City, NE 68632 no later than 5:00 p.m. on May 31, 2019. Butler County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is subject to Veterans Preference.
Eye Physicians, P.C.: Part-time Medical Office Specialist & Optical Sales position: No experience is required, but strong computer skills and sales personality required. Medical office experience is a plus. Bilingual is preferred. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Par IV/David City Golf Course: Part-time Cook/Kitchen Help, 20 hours/week. Experience is preferred but not required. Duties include cooking food to order, prepping food, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen area and more. Hours include mostly day hours, some nights & weekends. Wages begin at $11/hour+ depending on experience. For more information or to apply, visit Par IV/David City Golf Course, or call 402-367-4292 and ask for Tyler or Chuck. EOE
Stop Inn Liquor & Food: Full-time & Part-time Cooks & Cashier positions. Call Jan for more details, or stop in to pick up an application. EEO. 402-367-3923
City of David City: currently accepting applications for the position of Lineworker 1 and an Apprentice Lineman.
Examples of work: Participates in construction, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical distribution lines; set poles, string wire and hangs or installs transformers, lighting arresters, cutouts, cross arms and insulators and related components; performs lineman tasks in constructing 2,400 to 13,000 volt lines; and stand a regularly scheduled standby watch. Must have a valid Nebraska CDL license. Wages are determined by employee pay scale. Full benefits within six months of hire date.
Applications and job description forms may be obtained from the: City Office at 557 N 4th St, P.O. Box 191 David City NE, 68632. Phone: 402-367-3135
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Waste Connections of Nebraska: $2,500 Sign On Bonus for Heavy Equipment Operator
Nebraska's largest and fastest growing solid waste company is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator for our David City Location, Butler County Landfill.
Some experience preferred: Complete company paid benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Applicant must pass post-offer drug screen.
Interested applicants please apply on-line at Wasteconnections.com OR call Kelly at 402-367-4662
(Equal Opportunity Employer M/F)
East Butler Public Schools: Administrative Assistant- Job duties include: Agendas; organize annual golf and Alumni Basketball/Volleyball Tournaments; Update Webpage; Newsletters; Scholarships; and other duties are assigned. A detailed job duty list is available in the Brainard school office. 2019-2020 yearly salary will be $4,395.72. Must be willing to start as soon as possible. Position is open until filled.
Part Time Kitchen Help- $10.35 per hour. Position is open until filled. Interested persons should send a letter of application and resume to:
Mr. Sam Stecher
East Butler Public School
P.O. Box 36
Brainard, NE 68626
Butler County Detention Center: Male/Female Correctional Officer:
Applicants must be: 19 years of age, U.S. citizen, good physical condition, graduated from high school or received a GED, no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, possess a valid Nebraska Operators license, meet the requirements of the Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center for certification, willing to work various shifts that may include some nights, weekends and holidays
Experience: Previous correctional experience is preferred but not required we will provide the right applicant with all necessary training
What we have to offer: Training, Competitive Wages, Annual Raises, Employee Health Insurance paid in full or $500.00 monthly stipend for those covered by another insurance plan, retirement plan, Paid vacation/sick leave, 12 paid Holidays, Bi-lingual pay incentive, Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, Uniforms Provided, $240.00 annually for equipment
Interested applicants may apply at:
In person: Butler County Sheriff's Department, 451 N 5th St. David City, Nebraska 68632
By Phone: 402-367-7400
Or Via Email: email@example.com
David City Public Schools: Certified Positions for 2019-2020 School Year.
David City Elementary Special Education Para. Schedule includes: Monday through Friday 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- $11.25 an hour (more with related experience) plus benefits
David City Preschool Para. Schedule includes: Monday through Thursday 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- $11.25 an hour (more with related experience) plus benefits
David City Food Service Worker. Schedule includes: Monday through Friday 9 am to 2 pm
- $11.25 an hour plus benefits
Daily Bus & Van Route Drivers And Substitutes (Excellent part time income)
- Bus drivers $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- Bus drivers $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Van drivers $12.25 per hour starting wage
- Daily bus & van drivers receive insurance and leave benefits; subs do not.
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training. Background check required
Call Superintendent Chad Denker at (402) 367-4590 with questions. Complete the online application at www.davidcitypublicschools.org and send a letter of introduction, resume, transcripts, credentials or 3 letters of recommendation, and a copy of a valid Nebraska administrative or teaching certificate to: Superintendent, David City Public Schools, 750 D Street, David City, NE 68632. David City Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and open until filled.
David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Northside Inc. - Bulk Fuel Driver: Full-time position, must be able to obtain a commercial drivers license. Full-time benefits include: 401k, holiday pay, uniforms, health insurance, vacation.
Clerk: Part-time day hours. Flexible scheduling. Applications are online.
Call 402-367-3251 for more details or click on following link: www.northsidedc.com/employment
Region V Services: The CSP provides training to individuals based on their needs an desired outcomes. The CSP is responsible for teaching life skills and assisting individuals as they strive to reach their personal goals. This position requires overnight stay from Friday at 4pm through Monday at 8am; paid asleep overnights.
Qualifications: Must be self motivated, energetic, and work well both independently and with a team. Applicants must be 19 years of age and posses valid drivers license. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time. Salary: $35,634/year. EOE.
Henningsen Foods Inc.
For more information on our openings and to apply go to: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Henningsen+Foods&l=David+City%2C+NE
David City Aquatic Center: Help Wanted Lifeguards, Office & Concession Stand Operators: The David City Aquatic Center has positions open for the 2019 season! If you are 15 years old or older (16 for lifeguards) and would like to work in a facility where hard work and fun go hand in hand, then we would like to talk to you.
Assistant Operations Manager- A position is available assisting the operations manager, and filing in where needed. Some swimming lesson instruction and other duties may be assigned, such as public relations, advertising and special events. Up to 30 hours a week.
Pick up an application at the City Office, 557 4th Street, David City, NE 68632. For more information call 402-367-3135. The City of David City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
David Place: Housekeeping Aide (FT): We're looking for someone honest and dependable, who is excited for join our team and grow with us.
Certified Nursing Assistant: All levels are welcomed. Education and Training Provided! Great benefits packages too!! Growth and Educational opportunities! To view available positions and to apply call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
City of David City: Water Supervisor: City of David City, NE, is accepting applications for a full time Water Supervisor. Record keeping, computer skills, mechanical ability and a valid Nebraska driver’s license are required. Ability to identify problems, elaborate and execute solutions is a must.
Work duties include, but are not limited to, operation, testing, repair and maintenance of the municipal water and wastewater systems and treatment facilities, snow removal, laboratory process control testing, light construction, operation of equipment, general labor, and lifting (occasionally over 100lbs) may be expected. Some unscheduled hours would be required in case of emergencies; required to be on call in a rotating schedule. Must reside within a 5 five mile radius of the city limits of David City within 6 months.
Wage based on experience; benefit package.
Minimum Qualifications: High school graduate plus two (2) years technical training or the equivalent. Must possess a Grade II or Grade III Water Operators Certification. Must be able to work with the public in solving problems; to work with other city employees; and to direct others in assisting with water and sewer work.
Applications can be obtained from: City of David City, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632-0191 Phone: 402-367-3135 http://www.davidcityne.com
Along with application, please include a resume (including past job experience, qualifications, skills and references.) Rating of education and experience; oral interview; reference check; and background check are required. Other job related tests may be required.
Position open until filled. EOE
Frontier Cooperative: . Check our website for the current list of openings. EOE. For more details, or to apply, visit: www.frontiercooperative.com/careers
Aurora Cooperative: Aurora Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to check for job openings: http://auroracoop.com/join-our-team/
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician: this is a full time position. The job requires a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim at: (402) 367-3201.