Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Assembler- Pay Starting at $16/hour. As an assembler, you will use hand tools and power tools to drill, rivet, caulk, fasten, and place parts and assemblies in jigs and fixtures. You will perform preventative maintenance to keep tools and equipment in good working condition and operate fabrication equipment.
- Manufacturing Engineer- Pay starting at $60,000/year. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will plan and design manufacturing processes, maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow layouts, assembly methods, work force utilization, and effective programming of machines.
- Planner – Production Materials – Pay Starting at $42,000/year. Forecasts & procures materials, components, & assemblies to support manufacturing demand; sets & ensures consistent inventory levels.
- Purchasing Manager – Pay Starting at $80,000/year. Manages all procurement activities and personnel including, but not limited to, commodity supplier discovery, procurement of raw materials, component parts, equipment, supplies, and services, contract management, and resource management.
- Sourcing Specialist – Pay Starting at $60,000/year. Develops profitable purchasing strategies and supplier relationships by strategic sourcing of materials, equipment or supplies.
- Product Engineer – Thunderstone. This position is located at our production facility in Lincoln. Support Thunderstone Engineering for new tarp systems, system updates, component updates, special options creation, work instructions and test documentation, component testing and data collection, creation of Bill of Material, drawing updates and details, all documentation required to support new products and existing product lines.
Why US? Here's a look at our benefits:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc. Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
- MDS Coordinator/Infection Preventionist – Full time, RN License required - $2000 Sign on BONUS)
- RN Day Shift – full time ($2000 sign-on BONUS)
- Night CNA Positions – full and part time: ($1000 sign-on BONUS).
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
Butler County Health Care Center:
Maintenance Technician II: This full-time day position (40 hrs/wk) includes performing all maintenance duties – trouble shooting of facility systems, routine repairs, plumbing, heating, refrigeration, construction, painting, snow removal, lawn care, landscaping, floor care and other duties as assigned. This position requires being on call with a respond rate of within 30 minutes.
Prior Maintenance experience required. Closing date of 10/18/2019
Wellness Center Attendant: This part-time position (approx.3-5 hrs/wk Evenings and Saturdays) includes greeting members, opening new memberships, renewing old memberships, orientating new members for exercise programs, keeping the exercise equipment and wellness center clean and in working order as well as other duties as assigned. High School Diploma or equivalent. Closing date: 10/10/19
Competitive compensation package. For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.bchccnet.org.
Butler County Health Care Center, David City NE.
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Aquinas and St. Mary’s searching for Kitchen Cook Substitutes: with the possibility of permanent full-time employment in the 2020-2021 school year. Hours are 7am (or after dropping off your children at school) to 2 pm.
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Afternoon Bus Drivers & Substitute Drivers: Contact Mr. McMahon at 367-3175 with questions. $32.00 a route.
Plains Equipment Group: Parts Sales Representative: Full-time
At Plains Equipment Group we are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnerships, and our performance. We are looking for a Parts Sales Representative to perform a variety of in-store customer service, promotion, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supply Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verify receipt of shipments and assists with inventory
- Assist in perpetual inventory and keep parts department clean and orderly
- Follow up on shortages and work with manager to resolve issues
- Maintain condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds
Mama Bear’s Childcare Center Inc.: We're hiring for a full-time position. If you love children please call Lindsey at 402-367-5250 for more information.
East Butler Public Schools: Part-time Clerical Position: We are looking for a part-time position, 20 hours a week, flexible schedule, $13.00 an hour. Please send your cover letter and resume to PO Box 36, Brainard, NE 68626
Henningsen Foods Inc.
NEW HIRE BONUS $1,500
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Necessary Time
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance (which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life (Employee & Family)
- Match 401K
- Competitive Wages
- Mechanic I (3rd Shift) & Mechanic II (1st Shift): The Mechanic is responsible to utilize all safety standards and procedures. Demonstrates, creates and maintains a safe work environment. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structure, pipe & electrical systems in commercial industrial establishments.
- General Production Day & Night Shift 12 Hour Shifts: Applicants will be consider for any general Production openings at our David City Plant. Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, push, pull, and reach to perform job functions. Must be willing to lift/push or pull up to 50 pounds. The work environment will be wet/humid with temperatures up to 85 degrees in the summer. Must be willing to work 12 hours shift and some overtime may be required.
- Production Shift Superintendent 2nd Shift: Production Supervisors will have the responsibility to meet Safety, Quality, & Production company goals. Will be a key performer for employee safety & retention as well the enforcer of the company policies. This includes overall direction, coordination and evaluation, scheduling, maintaining and approving employees' work hours on a daily basis, direct the conversion of raw materials to finished products and many other production related details.
- Quality Manager: Responsible for maintenance of food safety and quality programs. Controls SOPs, SSOPs and other related documentation. As a quality assurance professional, he or she is involved in all aspects of quality and safety including but not limited to audits, HACCP program evaluation, GMP training, sanitation evaluation, insect and rodent control, working with operations personnel on quality and safety issues, inspecting returned and incoming products, customer complaints, implementing policies and procedures. Works closely with the corporate QA manager, lab manager and company safety coordinator. Collaborates with purchasing, scheduling, technical, engineering and human resource personnel as needed.
- Quality Specialist 1st Shift: The FS&Q Specialist is responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to assisting in the development of the Food Safety and Quality systems within David City, Ne. This position will ensure compliance and support in the development and management of the overall Food Safety and Quality program. . As a quality assurance professional, he or she is involved in all aspects of quality and safety including but not limited to audits, HACCP program evaluation, GMP training, sanitation evaluation, insect and rodent control, working with operations personnel on quality and safety issues, inspecting returned and incoming products, customer complaints, implementing policies and procedures.
To view and apply for all open positions find us on www.indeed.com and search for Henningsen Foods in David City, NE. For any questions please call 402-367-3141.
DON – Director of Nursing: Full-time position - If you've got a passion for excellence and a desire to make difference in the lives of people, this might be the job for you! The Director of Nursing has the opportunity to positively interact with residents, guests, family members and team members daily. Directors of Nursing are passionate about providing the highest quality care possible, leading a great team of care givers and exceeding the expectations of those they serve and work with.
Qualified candidates will be Registered Nurses with a current CPR Certification and leadership experience. They will possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image.
Join a team of highly committed professionals who have the opportunity to do what they do best every day in an exceptional environment where learning and growth is encouraged and supported.
Personal Qualifications: Directors of Nursing have a strong desire to relate to and work with the elderly. They possess high personal integrity, a caring attitude and portray a positive image. Directors of Nursing find fulfillment in building personal relationships and caring for personal needs. They are committed to doing whatever it takes to enhance the dignity in people’s lives.
Professional Qualifications: Directors of Nursing must be licensed in their practicing state as an R.N. and have a current C.P.R. Certification. Directors of Nursing have the ability to read and write well enough to follow written directions, do charting and resident assessments. Verbal communication skills are important to carry on conversations with residents, co-workers and visitors in an understandable manner. Directors of Nursing are continually learning and growing by participating in educational sessions, In-service training and demonstrations.
Physical Requirements: Directors of Nursing understand the physical nature of their jobs and realize they need to:
- pass a physical exam.
- lift, push, pull and move residents, equipment, supplies, etc.
- lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds several times each work day.
- lift twenty-five (25) pounds consistently.
- be able to move and stretch in such a way as to be able to reach areas above their head and below their waist.
- be able to push and pull a cart requiring twenty-five (25)pounds of force.
- bend, stoop and twist almost constantly throughout the day.
- see and hear well enough to take blood pressure, chart, read thermometers, etc.
- remain active and on their feet for up to four (4) hours at a time.
To apply, please visit: https://www.vetterseniorliving.com/careers-center/we-are-vetter/
- Sign-on Bonus and Exceptional Benefits!!
- RN/LPN and CNA's
- Free Nurse Aide Class starting soon!
- Fun, Team Environment. Days filled with laughter and making a difference in the lives of others.
Call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
Didier's Grocery: Part-Time Meat Department - Must be 18 years or older and also work evenings and weekends. Please pick up an application from Jim. EOE https://didiersdavidcity.com
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
High School Special Education Para needed for the 2019-20 school year:
- Approximate daily hours 7:45am to 3:45pm
- Must have valid driver’s license to transport students if needed
- $11.25 an hour starting wage
- Single health ($1050 deductible) and dental insurance provided
- 10 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
- No summer hours except required training by NDE
- Background check required
Bus Route Drivers needed for the 2019-20 school year
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Par IV/David City Golf Course: Wait Staff & Bartenders. Work in a great, new clubhouse. Serve the public in restaurant/sports bar environment. Take orders, serve the public, cashier responsibilities, assist setup with clubhouse events and daily prep. See website, stop in, or call: 402-367-4292 for application. www.davidcitygolfclub.com/
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician & Mechanic: Both positions are full-time. We require a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim for more details at: (402) 367-3201.
Butler County Clinic PC: Daytime LPN: Butler County Clinic P.C., has an opening for an LPN with great people skills. If you are caring, positive and seeking a great team to work with, give us a call at 402-367-3193.
Great benefits. Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability. Paid sick and vacation time after 6 months. Paid holidays. Retirement plan after 1 year of employment. https://www.butlercountyclinic.com/careers/
- Tire Technician: Applicant will be responsible for the repair and replacement of auto, light truck and heavy duty truck tires. Will train the right applicants. Wage based on experience. Full-time benefits include: 401K, Holiday Pay, Uniforms, Health Insurance, Vacation.
Call 402-367-3251 for more details or click on following link: www.northsidedc.com/employment
City of David City:
- City Administrator City of David City (Population 2,915), Salary: Negotiable; based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits. The City of David City, located in Southeast Nebraska, 50 miles from Lincoln and 60 miles from Omaha, is accepting applications for the position of City Administrator. David City is the county seat of Butler County and operates under the elected mayor-council form of government with six council members elected from 3 wards. The city is a full service community that includes municipal owned water, sewer, and electric utilities. The City Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the city, reports to the mayor and city council, and preparing and presenting the annual budget. The applicant should have strong skills in the areas of budget, finance, organizational management, public safety, public utilities, human resource management and grant writing. A Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Public or Business Administration, or related field of government, or commensurate education and experience is required. The preferred candidate should have at least three years experience with a MPA, MBA or similar advanced degree. Interested candidates should contact the City Office at 557 4th Street (PO Box 191), David City, NE 68632 (402) 367-3135, to request an application and job description. An application and job description can also be obtained from the city’s website at http://www.davidcityne.com. Closing date for application: Resume, references and application will be accepted until the position is filled. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Position open until filled. EOE
Application can be obtained from: City of David City, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632-0191
Phone: 402-367-3135 www.davidcityne.com
Along with application, please include a resume (including past job experiences, qualifications, skills, and references). Rating of education and experience, oral interview, reference check, and background check are required. Other job related test may be required. Position open until filled. EOE
Stop-Inn Speedee Mart:
Assistant Manager: Great career opportunity environment with great job growth!!
The Company: Come to work at a successful business that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business owners.
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager that will take on duties and responsibilities of the store environment, with the opportunity to grow into a manager position. Generous Bonus Program! Salary: $35,000 - $45,000/Annually, depending on hours and experience. Very Competitive Package.
Call Jan for more details, or stop to inquire within. EEO. 402-367-3923
Butler County Senior Services: Part Time Driver - For public transportation: 15-20 hours a week, must be flexible, have clean driving record. Drug screening required. Must have people skills. Apply in person @ Butler County Transit, 592 D Street, David City, NE
Eye Physicians, P.C.: Full-time or Part-time Medical Office Specialist & Optical Sales position: No experience is required, but strong computer skills and sales personality required. Medical office experience is a plus. Bilingual is preferred. For the Full-time opportunity, three days would be at our Columbus Office, and two days in David City. Please inquire or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Butler County Detention Center: Male/Female Correctional Officer:
Applicants must be: 19 years of age, U.S. citizen, good physical condition, graduated from high school or received a GED, no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, possess a valid Nebraska Operators license, meet the requirements of the Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center for certification, willing to work various shifts that may include some nights, weekends and holidays
Experience: Previous correctional experience is preferred but not required we will provide the right applicant with all necessary training
What we have to offer: Training, Competitive Wages, Annual Raises, Employee Health Insurance paid in full or $500.00 monthly stipend for those covered by another insurance plan, retirement plan, Paid vacation/sick leave, 12 paid Holidays, Bi-lingual pay incentive, Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, Uniforms Provided, $240.00 annually for equipment
Interested applicants may apply at:
In person: Butler County Sheriff's Department, 451 N 5th St. David City, Nebraska 68632
By Phone: 402-367-7400
Or Via Email: email@example.com