Redeemer Lutheran Preschool
Lead Preschool Teacher - Do you love sharing your time with young children? Do you have a strong Christian faith? Do you enjoy reading, creating, singing and teaching? If so, then we have the perfect job for you! Redeemer Lutheran Preschool is currently accepting applications for a Lead Preschool Teacher for our morning preschool program (M/T/W/TH). Ideal candidate must have early childhood education and/or teaching experience. For more information or to apply please contact:
Peggy Palomaki, Director, Redeemer Lutheran Preschool, 695 N 9th St, David City, NE 68632 cell: 402-367-6136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
Assembler – David City - $16/hr + $1.00 after 6 months. We’re looking for people to perform general assembly operations on sub-assemblies and trailers and operate various equipment as needed. As an assembler, you will use hand tools and power tools to drill, rivet, caulk, fasten, and place parts and assemblies in jigs and fixtures. You will perform preventative maintenance to keep tools and equipment in good working condition and operate fabrication equipment.
- Director of Business Operating Systems – David City - $100k/year + DOE. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong background in Business and Information systems and who has experience implementing a Business Operating System. Timpte is looking for a Director of Business Operating Systems in David City. In this position, the Director of Business Operating Systems is responsible for managing and overseeing the business operating systems which support processing for all areas of business and support the analysis of new business system development and existing system improvement. The Director of Business Operating Systems will lead and manage the BOS team in choosing a BOS that fits Timpte’s needs as well as implementing and maintaining the new BOS once in place. This position will oversee documentation of technical requirements and coordination of all aspects of the business life-cycle and implementation of change control procedures and be responsible for investigating work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processed. In this position, the employee work with all departments within Timpte, and external vendors to help define and support the business process related to IT.
- Sr. Electronics Engineer – DOE. Located in David City, NE, This Sr. Electronics Engineer will lead the planning and designing of current product production and improvement and/or leads the planning and designing of research, development and testing of products as it aligns with Engineering processes.
Electro-Mechanical Technician – DOE. This position is located at our David City facility within the Maintenance Department. This position analyzes and repairs equipment problems that not only include the general maintenance requirements, but the more complex electronic/electrical and hydraulic components. Other functions include: ability to install power, lighting and control circuits, prepare repair plans with production supervisors to minimize down time, write purchase orders for repair items, preform preventative maintenance programs, follow all lockout/tagout, electrical codes and effectively participate in emergency action duties.
Fabricator - We are looking to fill a Fabricator position at our David City facility to fabricate assemblies and components for trailers using welders, torches, and various other hand tools. Also, someone who is able to fabricate parts using various equipment (including CNC), working from production schedules and cut sheets.
Distribution Center Manager-$55k/year - Timpte is looking for a Distribution Center Manager in our David City Facility. We’re looking for an experienced candidate that is able to jump right in with the Procurement and supplier knowledge. We are looking for a quick learner and someone who is able to keep up on current market trends and industry knowledge. As the Distribution Center Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Timpte Distribution Center. Including, but not limited to, replenishing, storing, and shipping of aftermarket parts, and customer support. Responsibilities include managing the budget based on demand and cost targets, and ensuring parts and materials are properly stored in an orderly and safe manner to maintain product quality, worker safety, and future ease of access.
Tarp Seamstress – Pay Starting at $14/hour + $0.60 after 60 days. This position is located at our Thunderstone facility in Lincoln, NE. As a seamstress, you will perform alterations, modifications and construct boat tarps and related products according to the Engineering specifications. This individual will construct tarps using sewing machines and other hand tools, operate and perform preventative maintenance to keep sewing machines and equipment in good working condition.
Why US? Here's a look at our benefits:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Union Bank & Trust: Part-time Teller ($14.00 an hour/min)
- Availability (15 hrs/week): Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 12:15pm-5:15pm (flexible); Saturday: varied hours
- Position Summary: The Teller serves as the primary point of contact for customers and non-customers and provides outstanding customer service throughout the interaction. They perform a variety of customer transactions on a daily basis, provide information, resolve issues and look for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggestion of other bank products and services.
- CAREER PATH DEVELOPMENT: In this entry level position the incumbent will be exposed to various types of transactions. Development of knowledge of Union Bank’s products and services allows for advancement through the career path.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Accept and accurately process all financial transactions. Maintain responsibility for cash drawer and follow proper balancing procedures. Work on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Provide excellent customer service by providing answers and assistance for customer questions, and concerns. Cross sell other bank services and refer customers to other departments to help achieve goals set by management. Learn and maintain knowledge of products, fees and policies, and stay current on offerings to make product suggestions. Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job functions that apply to designated job responsibilities. Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required. Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in bank policies. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma. Cash handling experience preferred. Accuracy and attention to detail. Previous sales and customer service experience preferred. Effective communicator – promotes Union Bank’s customer service philosophy. Basic math skills and proficient computer skills. Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Indoor work – not exposed to outdoor elements or hazards. Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time. Some sedentary work lifting and/carrying up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- To apply go to our website: www.ubt.com/careers
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc.
Have you recently experienced a loss of employment or reduced hours due to the COVID19 pandemic? Or have you always had the thought you would like to help care for others but just haven’t checked into it? Or are you looking for a way to help your community in a time of need and help care for the most vulnerable of our society?
- Temporary positions are available for C.N.A.’s at St. Joseph’s Villa. 8-hour online course and facility training will be provided. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for more information.
- Temporary positions are available for Medication Aides at St. Joseph’s Court. Training will be provided. Contact Christina Kadavy at 402-367-4337 for more information.
Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
- Night Nurse - Full time. (RN - $2000 sign on bonus or LPN - $1500 sign on bonus) Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
- Night C.N.A.’s - $1000 sign on bonus. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
- Full Time position for housekeeping. 40 hours a week which includes every 3rd weekend. Contact Christina Kadavy for more information at 402-367-3045.
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
Frontier Cooperative is recruiting a Custom Applicator for our David City and Bellwood, locations. Our new team member will operate sprayers and machinery to apply dry/liquid products to our customer's fields. This position will require a Commercial Chemical Applicator’s license and a CDL - Class B. If needed, Frontier will train the best candidate to obtain all the training and licenses after employment. This position is full-time employment and will be offered a full benefit and retirement package, acre bonus and competitive wage.
Benefits Packages available to all full-time employees after 30 days of hire:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accident, Cancer, & AD & D Insurance (+other supplemental insurances available)
- FSA/HSA Spending Accounts available
- 401(K) Retirement (Traditional and/or Roth) Plans
- Cooperative Retirement Plan
- Vacation & PTO or Sick Leave
- Yearly Uniform & Boot Allowances
- 360 Wellness Program w/ Incentives
- Frontier's Career Path Program, Internships, & Continual Educational training
- Great Co-Workers & Staff willing to help you succeed!!
Associates of Applied Science degree (A.A.) from a two-year college in computer science or related field. One to Two years of Information Technology experience preferably in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE. FRONTIOR COOPERATIVE.
Please visit our website at www.frontiercooperative.com and click on the "career" tab and complete the application instructions
USDA - Farm Service Agency: Farm Loan Program Technician
- This vacancy will be filled using the Office of Personnel Management's Direct-Hire Authority. Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to positions filled under this announcement.
For more information on OPM's authorization of Direct Hire Authority, please visit, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-information/direct-hire-authority/
Pay will be determined in accordance with the locality pay of the duty station.
- Assists the Farm Loan Team managers, Farm Loan Team Officers and District Directors on farm loan program procedural matters.
- Prepares and processes of loan documents and loan procedural changes.
- Responds to routine inquiries on procedures for Farm Loan Programs.
- Travel Required: Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Henningsen Foods Inc.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Necessary Time
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Life (Employee & Family)
- Match 401K
- Competitive Wages
1st Shift - 7 am - 7 pm (Monday - Friday) Weekends as needed
- 2 - Break & Transfer positions - Candidate must be able to lift 25 lbs or more periodically
2nd Shift - 7 pm - 7 am (Monday - Friday) Weekends as needed -- PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS FOR REVIEW TO HFI TO SET UP ONSITE INTERVIEWS includes tour (45 min approx.)
- 1 - Yellow Dryer Operator - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Whites Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Whites Dryer Operator - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Yellow Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 1 - Salt Yolk Food Processor - read/write/speak in English/Bilingual, 6 months food manufacturing experience, attention to detail, must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, $15.00 (Includes SD)
- 2nd Shift - 7 pm - 5 am (Sunday - Thursday): 1 - Sanitation Tech - must be able to lift 50 lbs + periodically, work in a hot and wet environment, prior chemical handling experience is a plus, attention to detail, $14.50 (Includes SD)
To view and apply for all open positions find us on www.indeed.com and search for Henningsen Foods in David City, NE. For any questions please call 402-367-3141
Now Hiring in the Meat/Deli Dept: this is a part-time position with evenings and some weekend hours. Must be 18 years or older. Pick up an application from Jim in the Meat Department. Didier's Grocery is an EOE, located at 340 E Street, in David City. https://didiersdavidcity.com
Callaway Rolloffs LLC:
- Applicants must be 18 or older. High school diploma required.
- CDL Class A required. Straight truck experience preferred.
- Driver will be full-time; approximately 40 hours per week. Days may vary based on applicant and current drivers schedules.
- Required to keep adequate notes, delivery instructions, addresses, phone numbers, etc. written down and organized. Keep daily worksheets and landfill tickets organized and turn in every day.
- Drug screen at hire. Random drug screening will be required. Insurance and driving record check will be required.
- Must follow instruction and be willing to communicate with customers. Drivers are required to wear a headset for phone communication while driving.
- Some mechanical work may be required. Power washing, cleaning out truck included in daily tasks.
- Ability to use smartphone important: maps, phone, contact recall, text messages, time keeping.
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
- Aquinas Catholic Middle School Coaches for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Aquinas Catholic Assistant Volleyball Coach for the 2020-2021 school year. For questions contact Fr. Timmerman at email@example.com or call (402) 367-3175.
- Aquinas Full Kitchen for the 2020-2021 school year. Apply here
- St. Mary’s Part-time Kitchen for the 2020-2021 school year. Apply here
- Holy Family Early Learning Center Substitutes: seeking a caring individuals who have the flexibility to substitute at Holy Family ELC
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Substitute Teachers: $125 day
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Sub Bus Driver: Contact Mr. McMahon at 367-3175 with questions. $32 a route
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
- Bilingual Para needed for the 2019-20 school year and beyond
- Approximate daily hours 7:45am to 3:45pm
- $12.75 an hour starting wage
- Single health ($1050 deductible) and dental insurance provided
- 10 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
- No summer hours except required training by NDE
- Background check required
Bus Route Drivers
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: www.davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Subway: Part-time Sandwich Artists - looking for multiple part-time positions. Hours include weekdays, weekends and nights. Stop in to pick up an application, or call 402-367-4527. https://apply.mysubwaycareer.com/us/en/
Dale's Food Pride:
- To view job openings, click here: https://www.dalesfoodpride.com/join-our-team/
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician & Mechanic: Both positions are full-time. We require a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim for more details at: (402) 367-3201.
Stop-Inn Speedee Mart:
Assistant Manager: Great career opportunity environment with great job growth!!
The Company: Come to work at a successful business that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business owners.
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager that will take on duties and responsibilities of the store environment, with the opportunity to grow into a manager position. Generous Bonus Program! Salary: $35,000 - $45,000/Annually, depending on hours and experience. Very Competitive Package.
Call Jan for more details, or stop to inquire within. EEO. 402-367-3923
DNA Genetics: DNA Nucleus Production Technician opening - DNA Genetics is currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill a full-time position at their Genetic Nucleus Farm. This position is ideal for a person who enjoys science, technology, and animals. Qualified individuals will be responsible for animal husbandry and production in their designated areas. This position will be involved with the accurate collection of data during the different production phases.
If interested, please apply online @ http://www.dnaswinegenetics.com/
Mobil Service Technicians / Mechanics - Three Nebraska based John Deere dealerships, Plains Equipment Group, Green Line Equipment and Stutheit Implement, have combined forces. Now 27 stores strong, AKRS Equipment will provide leading service, support and product solutions to farmers, ranchers and landowners.
Due to growth and expanded customer opportunities at AKRS Equipment we are looking for Mobile Service Technicians / Mechanics to join our expanding team of John Deere Certified Technicians.
Precision Product Specialist - We are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnerships, and our performance. We are looking for a Precision Product Specialist to join our expanding team. This position will provide product solutions, service, expertise and training to increase sales and enhance support of precision agriculture solutions to new and existing customers. Coordinate and facilitate the efforts of all dealership departments to sell and support precision products and services. Serve as the precision ag subject matter expert for product training, agronomic education, and customer support.
AKRS Equipment is the Midwest’s most trusted equipment solutions provider. Come join the excitement!
Apply through the career site at www.akrs.com today!