Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Aquinas Catholic Middle & High School Facilities Manager and Transportation Director
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Bus Drivers: Contact Mr. McMahon at: (402) 367-3175 with questions.
- Holy Family, Early Learning Center is accepting applications for full- and part-time caregivers and teachers.
Seeking individuals who want to nurture young children in a positive and active work environment. Must be able to respond to children (infants through school age) with kindness, compassion, and patience as we help to form them into amazing young people. Start date is August 1st.
Region V Services: Community Support Professional: Region V Services, an organization serving individuals with disabilities in David City, is seeking 2 full-time Community Support Professional one weekend overnight position and one week day position with day hours. The CSP’s provide training to people based on their individual needs & desired outcomes. The CSP’s are responsible for teaching new skills & assisting individuals as necessary with meeting personal goals and integrating into the community. Starting wage is based on the position you apply for. Benefits include paid health insurance & life insurance, vacation/sick/holiday leave/ retirement plan & optional dental & vision insurance. Contact Cecilia or Lisa at 360 S street, David City or call 402-367-3008 for questions or to apply go to region5services.com
Lower Platte North NRD: Part-time Information & Education Assistant/Receptionist - This is a 30 hours/week position and will assist the Information and Education Department with programs and presentations, he/she will also provide customer service-related activites as needed. For a full job description, please call or stop by our office. Resumes may be sent to: Eric Gottschalk, General Manager, Lower Platte North NRD, P.O. Box 126, Wahoo, NE 68066 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM on June 28th, 2019
Butler County 911 Communications Center: Butler County 911 Communications Center is seeking two part-time dispatchers. Pay is dependent on experience. This position will be responsible for: Operating a multi-line phone including three 911 lines and radio traffic with the possibility of communicating with multiple agencies and/or officers, paging out proper fire departments, being able to think and make quick decisions, operate numerous computers at once, and interact with the pubic both via phone and in person. Applicants must be able to sit for long lengths of time, and demonstrate that they can type at least 40 wpm. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email are beneficial. Schedule may include some days, evenings, overnights, weekdays, and holidays. Applicants may obtain an application by contacting the Office Manager at (402) 367-7405 or by email: email@example.com. Positions are open until filled. EOE
Plains Equipment Group: Service Technician/Ag Mechanic - At Plains Equipment Group we are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnership and our performance. We are looking for a full-time Service Technician/Ag Mechanic to join our expanding team. Let us help you become a John Deere Certified Technician! Join a company that offers excellent pay, benefits, growth opportunities, and an engaging work environment!
For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.plainseg.com today!
Butler County Senior Services: Part Time Driver - For public transportation: 15-20 hours a week, must be flexible, have clean driving record. Drug screening required. Must have people skills. Apply in person @ Butler County Transit, 592 D Street, David City, NE
Eye Physicians, P.C.: Full-time or Part-time Medical Office Specialist & Optical Sales position: No experience is required, but strong computer skills and sales personality required. Medical office experience is a plus. Bilingual is preferred. For the Full-time opportunity, three days would be at our Columbus Office, and two days in David City. Please inquire or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Butler County Health Care Center:
- Physical Therapist: This full-time position is responsible for providing physical therapy services to our patients and patients of other entities in the community as needed. This position requires State of Nebraska PT licensure. Closing Date: 7/14/19
For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.bchccnet.org
Click on Careers tab, EEO/Vet/Disabled, Butler County Health Care Center, David City, NE. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Assembler/Machine Operators – Perform general assembly operations on sub-assemblies and trailers; and operate various equipment as needed. $16/HR after 6 months | $17/HR after 1 year. Essential functions: drill rivet, huck, build fasten & assemble. Place parts & assemblies in jig & fixtures. Operate fabrication equipment as assigned. Perform preventative maintenance to keep tools & equipment in working condition. Practice good housing keeping & keep work area organized. Inspect work for quality & workmanship. Miscellaneous duties as assigned by team leader or supervisor.
- Director of Product Engineering – Plans and directs all aspects of the Product Engineering activities and projects.
- Financial Accounting Coordinator II - Compile, organize and analyze various financial data within the accounting department from documents and/or databases to develop reports, journal entries, financial statements, and provide data across the organization, while ensuring accounting procedures conform to policy and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Engineering Manager – New Product Development - Manage planning, scheduling, and execution of engineering research, development and testing projects.
- Marketing Manager – Located in Council Bluffs, IA. Develop, establish and maintain marketing, advertising and promotional activities to meet organizational objectives.
Our benefits include:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
City of David City: Water/Sewer Operator - City of David City is currently accepting applications for a full-time Water/Wastewater operator. Record keeping, computing skills, mechanical ability and a valid Nebraska Driver's License are required. Ability to identify problems, elaborate and execute solutions is a must.
Certification in water and wastewater is required within one-year of employment.
Work duties include, but are not limited to: operation, testing, repair and maintenance of the municipal water and wastewater systems and treatment facilities, snow removal, laboratory process, control testing, light construction, operation of equipment, general labor, and lifting (occasionally over 100 lbs), may be expected. Some unscheduled hours would be required in case of emergencies; required to be on call in a rotating schedule.
Must reside within a 5-mile radius of the city limits of David City, within 6 months. Wage based on experience; benefit package.
Application can be obtained from: City of David City, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632-0191
Phone: 402-367-3135 www.davidcityne.com
Along with application, please include a resume (including past job experiences, qualifications, skills, and references). Rating of education and experience, oral interview, reference check, and background check are required. Other job related test may be required. Position open until filled. EOE
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc. Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
NOW HIRING: LPN Night Shift ($1500 sign-on BONUS) - To provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. He/she accepts responsibility for assisting in the management and supervision of the Medication Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants.
Graduate of an accredited school & maintain current license as a licensed practical nurse in the State of NE is required.
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
Butler County Clinic, PC: Full-time LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). Great benefits, day hours. If interested, send resume to: Butler County Clinic, PC, 336 South 9th Street, David City, NE 68632
Par IV/David City Golf Course: Part-time Cook/Kitchen Help, 20 hours/week. Experience is preferred but not required. Duties include cooking food to order, prepping food, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen area and more. Hours include mostly day hours, some nights & weekends. Wages begin at $11/hour+ depending on experience. For more information or to apply, visit Par IV/David City Golf Course, or call 402-367-4292 and ask for Tyler or Chuck. EOE
Stop Inn Liquor & Food: Call Jan for more details, or stop in to pick up an application. EEO. 402-367-3923
Butler County Detention Center: Male/Female Correctional Officer:
Applicants must be: 19 years of age, U.S. citizen, good physical condition, graduated from high school or received a GED, no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, possess a valid Nebraska Operators license, meet the requirements of the Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center for certification, willing to work various shifts that may include some nights, weekends and holidays
Experience: Previous correctional experience is preferred but not required we will provide the right applicant with all necessary training
What we have to offer: Training, Competitive Wages, Annual Raises, Employee Health Insurance paid in full or $500.00 monthly stipend for those covered by another insurance plan, retirement plan, Paid vacation/sick leave, 12 paid Holidays, Bi-lingual pay incentive, Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, Uniforms Provided, $240.00 annually for equipment
Interested applicants may apply at:
In person: Butler County Sheriff's Department, 451 N 5th St. David City, Nebraska 68632
By Phone: 402-367-7400
Or Via Email: email@example.com
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
Bus Route Drivers needed for the 2019-20 school year
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Elementary Night Custodian needed starting July 29, 2019 - Monday through Friday 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- $13.50 per hour
- Family health and single dental insurance
- 9 paid holidays and 10 vacation days
- Background check required
David City Elementary Special Education Para - Monday through Friday 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- $11.25 an hour (more with related experience) plus benefits
David City Preschool Para - Monday through Thursday 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- $11.25 an hour (more with related experience) plus benefits
David City Food Service Worker - Monday through Friday 9 am to 2 pm
- $11.25 an hour plus benefits
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Superintendent Chad Denker at (402) 367-4590 with questions. Complete the online application at www.davidcitypublicschools.org and send a letter of introduction, resume, transcripts, credentials or 3 letters of recommendation, and a copy of a valid Nebraska administrative or teaching certificate to: Superintendent, David City Public Schools, 750 D Street, David City, NE 68632. David City Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and open until filled.
David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
East Central Recovery Group: Immediate Job Opening for - Disaster Relief Case Manager:
- Part or Full Time
- Grant funded for 1 year with possible extension
- Requires evenings and weekends
The Primary Role of the Disaster Case Manager is to:
- Assess disaster-caused unmet needs of individuals and families
- Develop a recovery plan and link disaster survivors to resources and programs that will promote a more rapid and equitable recovery
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Adhere to all administrative and data collection policies
- Collaborate with internal and external networks in community building activities
- Perform outreach to identify survivors in need of services
- Develop individualized recovery plans
- Link disaster survivors to resources and programs from a resource guide
- Screening for disaster program eligibility
- Provides accurate and timely Information and Referral
- Support the mission of the East Central Recovery Group
- Adhere to the East Central Disaster Recovery Group policies and procedures
- MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF CLIENTS
- Ability to communicate community recovery goals and objectives
- Ability to work individually with people
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in pressure situations
- Ability to relate compassionately with individuals in crisis
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
- Able to travel and have reliable transportation
- Preferably bilingual in English and Spanish
- Accountable to the East Central Long-Term Recovery Community
APPLY: Send your cover letter, resume and compensation objects to search committee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by: June 26th, 2019
Northside Inc. - Bulk Fuel Driver: Full-time position, must be able to obtain a commercial drivers license. Full-time benefits include: 401k, holiday pay, uniforms, health insurance, vacation.
Clerk: Part-time day hours. Flexible scheduling. Applications are online.
Call 402-367-3251 for more details or click on following link: www.northsidedc.com/employment
Henningsen Foods Inc. - For more information on our openings and to apply go to: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Henningsen+Foods&l=David+City%2C+NE
David City Aquatic Center: Help Wanted Lifeguards, Office & Concession Stand Operators: The David City Aquatic Center has positions open for the 2019 season! If you are 15 years old or older (16 for lifeguards) and would like to work in a facility where hard work and fun go hand in hand, then we would like to talk to you.
Pick up an application at the City Office, 557 4th Street, David City, NE 68632. For more information call 402-367-3135. The City of David City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
David Place: Certified Nursing Assistant: All levels are welcome! Education and Training Provided! Great benefits packages too!! Growth and Educational opportunities! To view available positions and to apply call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
Frontier Cooperative: . Check our website for the current list of openings. EOE. For more details, or to apply, visit: www.frontiercooperative.com/careers
Aurora Cooperative: Aurora Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer. Click here to check for job openings: http://auroracoop.com/join-our-team/
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician: this is a full time position. The job requires a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim at: (402) 367-3201.