- Sign-on Bonus and Exceptional Benefits
- Director of Nursing, RN/LPN and CNA's
- Free Nurse Aide Class starting soon
- Fun, Team Environment. Days filled with laughter and making a difference in the lives of others.
- To view available positions and to apply, call 402-367-3144 or, visit: www.davidplace.com
Mama Bear’s Childcare Center Inc.: We're hiring for a part time position. If you love children please call Lindsey at 402-367-5250 for more information.
Par IV/David City Golf Course: Wait Staff & Bartenders. Work in a great, new clubhouse. Serve the public in restaurant/sports bar environment. Take orders, serve the public, cashier responsibilities, assist setup with clubhouse events and daily prep. See website, stop in, or call: 402-367-4292 for application. www.davidcitygolfclub.com/
Henningsen Foods Inc.
NEW HIRE BONUS $1,500
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Necessary Time
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance: (medical, vision, dental)
- Short Term Disability
- Life (Employee & Family)
- Match 401K
- Competitive Wages
- Mechanic I (3rd Shift) & Mechanic II (1st Shift): The Mechanic is responsible to utilize all safety standards and procedures. Demonstrates, creates and maintains a safe work environment. Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structure, pipe & electrical systems in commercial industrial establishments.
- General Production Day & Night Shift 12 Hour Shifts: Applicants will be consider for any general Production openings at our David City Plant. Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, push, pull, and reach to perform job functions. Must be willing to lift/push or pull up to 50 pounds. The work environment will be wet/humid with temperatures up to 85 degrees in the summer. Must be willing to work 12 hours shift and some overtime may be required.
- Production Shift Managers 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift: Production Supervisors will have the responsibility to meet Safety, Quality, & Production company goals. Will be a key performer for employee safety & retention as well the enforcer of the company policies. This includes overall direction, coordination and evaluation, scheduling, maintaining and approving employees' work hours on a daily basis, direct the conversion of raw materials to finished products and many other production related details.
To view and apply for all open positions find us on www.indeed.com and search for Henningsen Foods in David City, NE. For any questions please call 402-367-3141.
David City Public Schools: Positions open for 2019-2020 School Year.
Assistant Maintenance Director
- Assistant Maintenance Director needed starting immediately
- Approximate daily hours 7:00am to 4:30pm; summer hours vary
- Basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and/or HVAC knowledge preferred
- Skills and ability to supervise and work with other employees necessary
- $45,000 starting salary
- Family health and single dental insurance plan provided
- 10 sick days; 10 vacation days; 9 paid holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Background check required
Bus Route Drivers needed for the 2019-20 school year
- Excellent part time income
- $39.50 per AM or PM route (2 hours each)
- $15.00 per hour for activity trips
- Single health and dental insurance
- 8 paid holidays and 20 hours of PTO
- District pays for licensing expenses and required training
- Background check required
Applications can be picked up at the district office in the preschool annex building or printed from the school website: davidcitypublicschools.org. Call 402-367-4590 and ask for Chad Denker, Supt, for more information. Positions are subject to veterans’ preference and are open until filled. David City Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Timpte, Inc: (David City) Open Positions:
- Assembler/Machine Operators – Perform general assembly operations on sub-assemblies and trailers; and operate various equipment as needed.
- Director of Product Engineering – Plans and directs all aspects of the Product Engineering activities and projects.
- Engineering Manager – New Product Development - Manage planning, scheduling, and execution of engineering research, development and testing projects.
- R&D Tech - Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment and possible solutions, such as parts redesign, substitutions of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies. You will also assist in researching and suggesting design solutions, maintain the shop, tools and equipment.
- Customer Service Representative – Process new & used trailer orders and associated documentation for the Retail and Dealer sales channels in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner. Perform additional data entry processes and reporting to support the overall order management & delivery functions associated with the Customer Service Department as assigned by the Customer Service Manager or other members of Timpte management.
- HSE Technician - Provide support in the Health, Safety and Environmental Department in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and within the HSE Management System (HSE MS) at Timpte Inc. David City.
Our benefits include:
Quarterly employee bonuses!
Company paid vacation
Health, vision, dental, and 401k plan options
Company paid short term disability and life insurance
Holiday parties, company picnic, and other events
If you're interested in these open positions please call or email Timpte HR: HR@timpte.com or 402-367-3056
- To view available position(s) and to apply, visit: http://timpte.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Aquinas & St. Mary's Catholic Schools: Aquinas & St. Mary’s are an outstanding Catholic school community with proud faith, academic, and activity traditions with great community support in David City.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Aquinas & St. Mary’s Afternoon Bus Drivers & Substitute Drivers: Contact Mr. McMahon at 367-3175 with questions. $32.00 a route.
Kobza Motors Inc.: Lube Technician & Mechanic: Both positions are full-time. We require a valid drivers license and able to perform various duties such as oil changes, tire rotations, tire repairs, and mounting new tires. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Please contact Tim for more details at: (402) 367-3201.
Butler County Clinic PC: Daytime LPN: Butler County Clinic P.C., has an opening for an LPN with great people skills. If you are caring, positive and seeking a great team to work with, give us a call at 402-367-3193.
Great benefits. Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability. Paid sick and vacation time after 6 months. Paid holidays. Retirement plan after 1 year of employment. https://www.butlercountyclinic.com/careers/
Plains Equipment Group: At Plains Equipment Group we are differentiating ourselves through our people, our partnership and our performance. Here's our current job openings:
- Service Technician/Ag Mechanic - We are looking for a full-time Service Technician/Ag Mechanic to join our expanding team. Let us help you become a John Deere Certified Technician! Join a company that offers excellent pay, benefits, growth opportunities, and an engaging work environment!
For more information or to apply, visit us online at www.plainseg.com (select the career sections) today! EOE
- Tire Technician: Applicant will be responsible for the repair and replacement of auto, light truck and heavy duty truck tires. Will train the right applicants. Wage based on experience. Full-time benefits include: 401K, Holiday Pay, Uniforms, Health Insurance, Vacation.
Call 402-367-3251 for more details or click on following link: www.northsidedc.com/employment
St. Joseph's Villa, Inc. Located in David City, seeking compassionate, fun loving people to join our team. A team who focuses on resident-directed care and where your work is a ministry not just a job. For a complete and updated list, please check out our website: http://www.saintjosephsvilla.org/Career.html
- NOW HIRING: Full-time LPN Night Shift ($1500 sign-on BONUS) or Full-time RN Night Shift ($2000 sign-on BONUS)
- Day and Night CNA Positions: ($1000 sign-on BONUS). Full benefit package with family affordable health insurance.
Graduate of an accredited school & maintain current license as a licensed practical nurse in the State of NE is required.
St. Joseph’s Villa and Court offers a full benefit package, competitive wages and family affordable health insurance. Contact Christina Vach at 402-367-3045 for details.
(St. Joseph's Villa and Court complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATTENTION: If you speak Non-English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-833-7352 (TTY: 711). Everify, EEOC.)
City of David City:
- City Administrator City of David City (Population 2,915), Salary: Negotiable; based on experience and qualifications. Competitive benefits. The City of David City, located in Southeast Nebraska, 50 miles from Lincoln and 60 miles from Omaha, is accepting applications for the position of City Administrator. David City is the county seat of Butler County and operates under the elected mayor-council form of government with six council members elected from 3 wards. The city is a full service community that includes municipal owned water, sewer, and electric utilities. The City Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the city, reports to the mayor and city council, and preparing and presenting the annual budget. The applicant should have strong skills in the areas of budget, finance, organizational management, public safety, public utilities, human resource management and grant writing. A Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Public or Business Administration, or related field of government, or commensurate education and experience is required. The preferred candidate should have at least three years experience with a MPA, MBA or similar advanced degree. Interested candidates should contact the City Office at 557 4th Street (PO Box 191), David City, NE 68632 (402) 367-3135, to request an application and job description. An application and job description can also be obtained from the city’s website at http://www.davidcityne.com. Closing date for application: Resume, references and application will be accepted until the position is filled. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Position open until filled. EOE
Application can be obtained from: City of David City, P.O. Box 191, David City, NE 68632-0191
Phone: 402-367-3135 www.davidcityne.com
Along with application, please include a resume (including past job experiences, qualifications, skills, and references). Rating of education and experience, oral interview, reference check, and background check are required. Other job related test may be required. Position open until filled. EOE
Stop-Inn Speedee Mart:
Assistant Manager: Great career opportunity environment with great job growth!!
The Company: Come to work at a successful business that offers benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business owners.
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager that will take on duties and responsibilities of the store environment, with the opportunity to grow into a manager position. Generous Bonus Program! Salary: $35,000 - $45,000/Annually, depending on hours and experience. Very Competitive Package.
Call Jan for more details, or stop to inquire within. EEO. 402-367-3923
Butler County Senior Services: Part Time Driver - For public transportation: 15-20 hours a week, must be flexible, have clean driving record. Drug screening required. Must have people skills. Apply in person @ Butler County Transit, 592 D Street, David City, NE
Eye Physicians, P.C.: Full-time or Part-time Medical Office Specialist & Optical Sales position: No experience is required, but strong computer skills and sales personality required. Medical office experience is a plus. Bilingual is preferred. For the Full-time opportunity, three days would be at our Columbus Office, and two days in David City. Please inquire or send resume to: email@example.com
Butler County Detention Center: Male/Female Correctional Officer:
Applicants must be: 19 years of age, U.S. citizen, good physical condition, graduated from high school or received a GED, no felony or serious misdemeanor convictions, possess a valid Nebraska Operators license, meet the requirements of the Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center for certification, willing to work various shifts that may include some nights, weekends and holidays
Experience: Previous correctional experience is preferred but not required we will provide the right applicant with all necessary training
What we have to offer: Training, Competitive Wages, Annual Raises, Employee Health Insurance paid in full or $500.00 monthly stipend for those covered by another insurance plan, retirement plan, Paid vacation/sick leave, 12 paid Holidays, Bi-lingual pay incentive, Every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, Uniforms Provided, $240.00 annually for equipment
Interested applicants may apply at:
In person: Butler County Sheriff's Department, 451 N 5th St. David City, Nebraska 68632
By Phone: 402-367-7400
Or Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org